If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Public Enemy #1

Hate these guys!


They scare away the cute birds, the colorful birds, the interesting birds.
They hog up all the food, twice as fast as everybody else.


I sit at the computer with the window open, banging the windowsill with my plastic cup, yelling "get out of here!" like a madwoman.  Husband just shakes his head with the look that silently says "you know that won't do any good". 
Well, yes it does....IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.



Said weapon.

2 comments:

Mi11s said...

I'm sure dads shotgun could get rid of them.....or my cat that u ran over

Animal Health Clinic of Funkstown said...

Ha ha ha! You painted a perfect picture of both you and Dad. I can totally picture it!