If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Same Card, Different Colors


Last Wednesday I posted a card using Basic Grey designer paper. This is just the same design using a different color scheme. Most of the time, when I ink up a stamp I stamp it several times. This gives me a supply of stamped images I can draw from when I need a card. I also love to do a card I like in different color schemes.

Recipe: ink- black archival; stamps- French Script, Essence of Love (SU); paper- Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou, black, Basic Grey dp; accessories- ribbon (Offray).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I saw this card in the SCS gallery this morning and picked it as my "Friday Feature" card for my blog. I added a link to your gallery and your blog.

Your work is amazing!!! I just love what you do. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

HUGS