If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh, Those Designer Papers!


Two of my worst temptations when it comes to spending money...plants, and, yes, I admit it...paper! I love designer paper. And when it comes to designer paper, there is (in my humble opinion) no equal to Basic Grey. It took me a while to realize that BG was a paper company, not a color. Ala Will Rogers, I never met a Basic Grey paper I didn't like. I'm going to cry when I run out of this collection. It has been discontinued, but I continue to love it. The plain distressed papers, in particular, are so versatile and lend themselves so beautifully to the silhouette types of stamps. They make my job so easy.
Recipe: stamps- Essence of Love (Stampin'Up); paper- black, Basic Grey dp; ink- black archival; accessories- black sheer ribbon (Offray)

No comments: