Last Thursday I found the best yard sale I've ever been to. Most of the time I'm happy to find one or two items at a yard sale. I had some time to kill while my husband was at an appointment. Having noticed that we passed a yard sale about a mile back, that's where I headed. This is my list of purchases.
* 3 small white oval bathroom rugs that look like they've never been used
* a 1/2 pound box of straight pins (that's a lot of pins)
* a neat vintage suitcase (that I already gave to daughter #2)
* a little Goofy bobblehead (for daughter #1 who collects him)
* two galvanized metal watering cans
* this great wire basket
* a pair of glass candle holders
* a heavy duty gingerbread man cookie cutter
* a very cool set of nesting cookie cutters with choice of straight or scalloped
Grand total? You won't believe this...... $4.00
I know... unreal, isn't it. Everything I bought was either 25 or 50 cents.
I had a blast. I know...I'm easily entertained.