If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

National Pike Festival Fleas


Two weekends ago was the National Pike Festival in our area, and a prime yard sale weekend. I did score some neat bargains but have only this one photo right now to share.  I got this great (at least I think it's great) metal hanging planter for $5. I'm not sure whether it is a planter or part of a light fixture but I love it.  


Here it is planted.
I can't wait until it fills out.

1 comment:

Nancy's Notes said...

Hi Deb! Your flowers are gorgeous and so healthy looking, you must have a green thumb! I love your bench and it's great that you kept the original color, awesome. I am so happy I found my way to your blog via White Spray Paint! Welcome to blogging, I have not been at it that long either, about four months. I was a closet blogger first, really started late last year, was horrified about posting for all to see! Did it and I am so hooked!

Nancy

Nancy