If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For!


Anyone who knows me well, knows I love winter. Actually, what I truly love about the area of the country I live in is that it has four distinct seasons, with spring and fall being my absolute favorites. That being said, I have complained in the past about the wimpy winters we've had lately. Last year we had one light dusting of snow and that was it. Well.....this year is certainly making up for that! We had 22 inches just in December alone. We had about 3 inches overnight Tuesday. It was a wet snow that was so beautiful in the morning. And they're calling for a biggie tomorrow!

No comments: