If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Everything Old is New Again!


That's the name of the last CCEE challenge in April. Cindy's challenge to us was to use something we haven't used for a while or have had for a while and never used. I chose eyelets. I have oodles and haven't used them for ages. The sentiment on this card is one I've had for a while and love. It needed, of course, a train stamp which I didn't have. When Stampin'Up came out with this train I knew this was the one. And I love how these silhouette stamps look on the distressed Basic Grey designer papers.

Recipe: paper- navy linen, white, Basic Grey (granola series); ink- black archival; stamps- Happiness Is a Journey (SU), sentiment (Inkadinkado); accessories- eyelets.

No comments: