Tosh sent each of our CCEE group supplies for this week's challenge. They consisted of stamped skunk images (SU), double sided designer paper (Dream Street Papers), scalloped velvet ribbon, various sentiments (Studio G clear stamps) and decorative die cuts, which were optional and I didn't use.
I didn't have the right shade of green for the grass, so I colored white paper with a green galore SU marker, and tore the paper. The skunk is colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits, the stripe is colored with white gel pen, and cut out.
remaining supplies: paper- black, white; ink- black archival; accessories- thin grosgrain ribbon (Offray); Cuttlebug embossing folder.