If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Think Pink!


In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, all the challenges for one week on SCS included the use of the color pink. This cause has become especially meaningful to me because of a precious family connection. So I combined the color challenge of pink and black, with the CCEE Monday challenge to use sketch #75 (changing the square to any other shape) and to use eyelets. I used a black eyelet for the hole in the tag.

Recipe: Stamps- Bella Toile and Too Terrific Tags (SU), butterfly (PSX); Paper- black, pink pirouette (SU); Ink- black archival; Accessories- black eyelet, black ribbon (Offray).

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Deb, this is stunning!
The Bella Toile image is just gorgeous. Looks so elegant! Great colors (and cause)!
Blessings, Maria

Shirley said...

How elegant and stunning too! A really perfect design. Love it!

Shirley said...

Deb, you have an AWARD on my blog. Please stop by to pick it up. I think if you cut and paste from my blog it may go quicker for you too! I love your blog and your cards!