If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cuttlebug Love


It sounds like a cute little stuffed animal, doesn't it? But for those of you who are not paper crafters, it's a wonderful little genious machine (boy, do I wish I had the patent on this one) that embosses. I love this thing!!!
I was playing...uhh, did I say playing...I meant "creatively experimenting" with a couple new embossing folders, running white cs through them, when I noticed the contrasting patterns laying around on my work table. I loved the white against white and decided to make an all white card.

Recipe: Stamps- Sincere Salutations (SU); Paper- white; Ink- white pigment; Accessories- Cuttlebug embossing folders (swiss dots and formal squares), spring flower bouquet punch (SU), 1 9/16" square punch (McGill), ribbon (Offray), white pearl brads, white ep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, this is so purely gorgeous. All the embossed white and those beautiful medallions--perfection!

Shirley said...

Deb, this is one of the most elegant and beautiful cards I have seen done with embossing and punch.