If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh deer!

I'm excited. Now don't laugh at me. I know I'm pathetic.  But I so enjoyed taking my first nature shot with my new for me zoom lens. Gary and I went for a drive today to get ice cream at a little country store not far from our house. I was armed with binoculars and camera. We spotted several deer along the way. I saw one lying under a fallen tree. We stopped the car. The deer got up and took off running, then stopped and looked at us...just long enough.

Isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

Kirsty Girl said...

Wow! Well done!

erin's art and gardens said...

yes...she is "beautiful", until i see here eating away at my gardens...i have a love/hate relationship with the deers! thanks for stopping by my bloggy today.
erin