If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

August Supplies Challenge


Cindy (Mothermark on SCS) supplied us CCEE'rs with some beautiful materials this month, and this is my result. The large ladybug is copied from the one on the ribbon. I used a circle punch for the head and hand drew the simple torso onto the red designer paper. I often do not add a sentiment right away when I do a card. This allows me to add an appropriate one for the occasion needed at the time.
I'm sorry I don't have any info about the materials used. I will add it later if I find out the sources. Just a reminder- you can click on all the photos for a closeup look.

1 comment:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

This is very cute and sweet. I like the colors you chose.