If you have two loaves of bread sell one and buy flowers. For although the bread will nourish your body, the flowers will nourish your soul.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clearly Recycling


This card was made for my weekly challenge with my CCEE friends and we were to use acetate. I didn't have any acetate sheets so I used a piece cut from a product's packaging. Thus the recycling. When you stamp on glass or plastic you need to use an ink made especially for smooth surfaces, called StazOn. This bird stamp is from a new set I just purchased, that I just love. I'm leaning towards something along this line for my Christmas cards this year. So dear family and friends, you may be getting a sneak peak. I stamped two of the birds, cut one out and layered it on top of the other with pop dots. The snowflakes are painted with frosted lace Stickles. You can see it better in the photo if you click on the photo for a close-up.


Recipe: stamps- Peaceful Wishes (Stampin'Up), Winter Birds (Inkadinkado), swirl (Inkadinkado); paper-black, white; ink-black StazOn, black archival; accessories- frosted lace Stickles, sheer ribbon (Offray), acetate, pop dots.

No comments: